Sheet Metal Fabrication
Metal Designs Inc. is an Architectural wall panel and custom sheet fabrication company. We are looking for Full-Time Fabricators to join our fast growing company. We offer a great work environment, compensation, and benefits for the right candidate. Come be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Fabricates and assembles metal products such as ACM wall panels, custom flashings, Roof-related flashings, custom chimney, soldering and welding (D1.1 & D1.3) .
- Fabricates and assembles metal products.
- Hammers, chips, and grinds workpiece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, sheers, and drill presses.
- Develops layout and plans sequence of operations.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings & sketches
- Compatible Math Skills and ability to understand 3-dimensional drawings
- Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts.
- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
- Sets up and operates hand tools.
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
- Follows safety guidelines and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Follows all workplace rules.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs and be able to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to read blueprints, work on multiple projects at a time, and work in a fast paced environment. Must have working knowledge of metal materials.
- PTO & Vacation available
Metal Designs Inc. offers competitive wages based on experience with an opportunity to grow. For consideration, please apply on indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sheet Metal Fabrication: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License