Project Engineer/Project Manager
Project Engineer entry point into the business with intended advancement to a Project Manager role within the company. The initial duties are to support the Project Managers in any way possible and to begin to understand the business from the ground up. Would also consider Project Managers with entry level experience. Starting salary based on experience. Prefer industrial Engineering or Construction Management degree but not a deal breaker.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintain project documents, specifications, etc. for projects in progress. Ensure most updated set is available to Team at all times.
- Manage iPad technology for field personnel and transfer of information to and from field
- Manage and maintain electronic field drawings; provide links to project details for ease of use on mobile devices.
- Manage project document changes and ensure timely response for cost/schedule impacts
- Assist in ordering project materials and rental equipment from initial PO to invoice approval and application to project.
- Assist in the creation and submission of project RFI’s and other informational needs
- Complete project submittals based on specifications and scope requirements on project.
- Assist in review of weekly field labor time cards to ensure correct cost application along with inputting information into project tracking mechanisms.
- Prep Hilti Total Station for layout use on upcoming projects; coordinate with layout foreman.
- Assist with BIM modeling and continue to advance our use of BIM on future projects.
- Provide feedback to Team on current processes and systems and look for opportunities to adjust to meet changing demands of department. Strive to develop new ways to improve the business at all times.
- Assist Project / Operation Manager on other day to day duties as assigned and required.